Sawyer & Evan

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 23: 34 Weeks!!

Hi!!
I knows its been awhile, but there has not been much to tell! I've just been hanging around at the apartment resting on my laurels all day... or really on my side.

I have had two ultrasounds since last Tuesday and of course the babies are looking great!!! One new thing... at my ultrasound yesterday the tech started laughing... I asked what is so funny? She replied that she could see that Tubs (B) had some little jelly (fat) rolls already!!! How cute!! I thought that was just soo sweet!!! And Aaron and I could even see the little rolls on the screen, it was too neat!!

I was suprised that they did not do a growth yesterday as they have been doing every three weeks, but I think it could be related to the guy who scheduled all my appointments till the 36th week was new. I hope they do one this Friday! I'm always curious of  how they are growing!

34 weeks is the intial date that my doctor wanted to see me make it too and we are here!!! I wonder how much longer these little guys will stay put! She was a bit skeptical that I would even make it this far, but really its all a guessing game!

They wanted me to stop taking the procardia (contraction inhibitor) at 34 weeks, but I'm going to wait till I see my doctor on Friday. I'm trying to hold these little guys in as long as possible soo I might be trying to be sneaky and take them just a few days longer..,

My cousin was was also on this medication and was told that is possible for labor to begin soon after she stopped taking it..... and she ended up needing to be induced a week (maybe two-can't remember exactly) later due to preeclampsia. So, her story gives me hope that its possible to last a a couple weeks longer after the medication stops.

The only thing that worries me is that it does seem like I have quite a few braxton hicks contractions everyday. They are painless, but sometimes its seems as though as soon after my belly goes soft its begins to harden again. So far though, they have amounted to nothing =)

I'm guilty of going to walmart today! But I did not walk.... I used thier little electric carts.... Those little guys are soo neat!!

Anyway..... the Lost Recap is on right now..... soooo I'll be on the couch...

No comments:

Post a Comment