Sawyer & Evan

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 16: 33 WEEKS!

Yay! I'm 33 weeks today! My doctor was hoping I would make it to 34 weeks, and that is soo close now!! I'm hoping for 36 weeks!! If I last till 36 weeks, the babies will most likely be able to come home with us with no NICU time (Full term for twins is 36-37 weeks- depending on the source)!!!

Nothing new at the appointment today... babies are thriving. I found out today why we haven't gotten to see their cute little faces the last few ultrasounds.... they are facing my spine! All we see is the back of thier heads =( but that is still good enough for me, I can make out their little hands or feet every now and then.

For the doctor part, the only checks  performed were weight and blood pressure- both great and she spoke to us about what to do when I go into labor.... get to the hospital ASAP haha- I had asked because I would always hear that usually you wait until your so many minutes apart, and wasn't sure if I had to do the same.

We have no idea  when these little guys are going to come, so we are getting ready at home just in case they don't end up with an extended stay in the  hospital.

I can't believe we will get to meet them soon!!! We are soo excited!

In other news, we put the truck for sale on Craig's List finally so that we can get an SUV instead. We are thinking of getting a Pacifica, but we'll see =)  2003 Dodge Truck for Sale

Also we have to get rid of our computer desk- If anyone wants it they can have it! We bought it from Ikea a year or so ago.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment