Sawyer & Evan

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 21: 3 Weeks

I cannot believe 3 weeks have past since I have been here. Honestly it has not felt that long and has been a bit of a blur. I will be 30 weeks on Tuesday!!

 Hopefully all will go well when they try to ease me off the magnesium and on to an oral substitue. I have no idea what my chances are of being discharged, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I would just sooo love to be home again and no longer live on hospital food! Also, not having to get a new IV put in every week or so would be nice. But really, despite everything, the pro's outweigh the cons and I will stay put if need be and Aaron too!

Things are still the same, nothing new to report, which is why I skipped a few days. All is well :)

I want to thank everyone who has stopped by! Its nice way of breaking up the day for me and Aaron. And nice to see your faces again. Thank you for stocking our fridge (our parents).... I may have indulged in a sausage  dog and chicken spaghetti today... and maybe some small bites of cake and cheese cake-sooo good!!

Thanks so much Aunt Noemi for the tall and very cute tower of treats!! Everythimg I have tried-in moderation of course :)  has been wonderful, Aaron likes them too!

Tomorrow I think I will get to participate in bed rest boogie for the first time and meet other ladies who are in a similar position.

No comments:

Post a Comment