Sawyer & Evan

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 28: 4 weeks!

Good news today, the doctors are happy with how stable I have been on the Procardia and said if things stay the same for another week, I will be able to go home!! I will still be on bedrest until at least 34 weeks.

When I called the doctor on December 13th, I was terrified that these little ones were going to make an early debut. Four weeks have gone by and the boys have been soo good and patient!! There is still no telling if I will make it to 36 weeks, but I feel like it is possible. If they do come early still, they will have NICU time, but they will be at much better advantage than four weeks ago.

Every day the nurses say the babies look very healthy and that they are getting plenty of oxygen (which they can tell by thier heartbeats accelerating every now and then on the monitor). Hearing those remarks never get old and always brighten my day.

I will be so happy to finally go home, not only for me, but for Aaron too!! He sleeps on little pullout couch, faces horrible traffic getting to work from here, and has actually grown tired of hamburgers and Taco Bell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment