Sawyer & Evan

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 25

11am mini update

Just got off the monitors, and it went very well!! They decided I did not even need a new IV site for now, so once again (last time being weeks ago and only for maybe 2 days!) I am free!!!!!!!

I hope no one freezes in this crazy weather!!! I would definitely be wearing double pants, soccer socks and have three shirts on!!


6:30 am

Yesterday went pretty good. The first monitoring session was showing a few more contractions than usual, but it could be because I recieved the medication a little late, as it did begin to smooth out later.

The night monitoring session went alot better! No contractions for the 30 minutes I was monitored! I do not mean to say they have stopped, I don't think they ever will at this point/. The contractions I am having still remain painless, and I don't even know its happening unless I touch my tummy and it feels rock hard (which before I was put in the hospital, I thought that was the babies  changing position!).

The doctors have told me two different things: one said, I'm most likely stuck here until at least 32 weeks. Another doctor didn't state a time limit, just that it depended on how I do on the procardia. I am anticipating that they will keep me for a while stiil.

I was really hoping to be free of the IV, but they decided to leave me attached in case things did not go well. Today, however, my current IV site needs to be replaced (7 days max per site) so they may just create a new site but leave me unhooked till needed!! I would then be free of my literal ball and chain.

My cellphone is out of service currently due to Aaron's phone going off the deep end! His sim card is in my phone since I have the hospital phone, so any phone calls or texts sent to my cellphone will not be recieved, so call my room line if you can or email me at christyeaton84@gmail.com.

Glucose today, 70, 86, 110, 105

No comments:

Post a Comment