Sawyer & Evan

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 23: 30 Weeks!!!

We have now made it to 30 weeks, and I have not experienced any new pains or contractions that I can feel since they put me back on the magnesium. A doctor (Rosenbaum) told me that they will begin to ease me off the IV tomorrow and try the pill again. They did not say what my chances are of going home, but I also forgot to ask!

Yesterday I participated in the bed rest boogie (held on Mondays) and met four other ladies who are also on some form of bed rest. I felt really lucky because at least three of the ladies were here due to thier water rupturing- one of them has been here 5 weeks already and has 5 more weeks to go!! Another lady, who will be having a c-section this Friday, is not sure if her baby has a lung!! There is a cyst covering the area and her baby will be undergoing surgey while still attatched to the umbilical cord (so the baby will not have to breathe just yet), I'm thinking to remove it and see if she has lungs.
Also, Aaron has my cellphone because his is going beserk and not working. He hasn't, to my knowledge, switched SIM cards so you may have to call my number to get a hold of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment