Sawyer & Evan

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 12: Nothing New Really

I had my second appointment for this week today- an  ultrasound and doctor appointment. The doctor said the babies look great! I was also checked to see if I had dialated any more, and I had not. I asked the doctor if I went into labor soon if they would try to stop it and she told me no since I have made it this far already.

I was worried coming to this appointment because my feet started swelling pretty good in the last few days, and somewhere I read it could be a sign a of preeclampsia.... but, its also just another common ailment during pregnancy! The doctor said I was fine and that my blood pressure has been great!

I felt very relieved after this appointment, and feel like I can continue as long as these babies will let me. I have been feeling great! Which I'm told I should feel miserable at this point. I feel no pelivic pressure (I did before I had to go into Labor and Delivery Dec. 13th), so walking is not painful and my belly is no longer tender to the touch or painful to move from one side to another- this also makes these frequent drives to Houston tolerable.

So far so good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment