Sawyer & Evan

Sunday, December 27, 2009

DAY 14: 2 Weeks Now!

9:30 am

I cannot believe it has already been two weeks! For me, the time has gone quickly so far. I still have just over week till I am 30 weeks and will learn if they are going to keep me or try and put me on an oral medication and release me.

Christmas

It really did not feel very much like Christmas spending it in the hospital, that is, until our family came by for a visit. That was definitely the highlight of our day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Not only did they come bearing gifts, they came with Christmas Dinner and Deserts!!! And we enjoyed it very, very much.


Updates?

There is really not too much new to tell, which the doctors say no change is a good thing. I'm still monitored three times day for an hour at 9am, 3pm, and before 10 pm. Contractions that I cannot feel still appear on the screen, but are few and far apart.

I will be having an ultrasound next Tuesday to check on the babies growth, hopefully Aaron will be able to see them too!

Glucose levels today: 104, 87, 102

No comments:

Post a Comment