Sawyer & Evan

Monday, December 28, 2009

DAY 15: Aaron :)

8:30 pm
 As usual not much new to tell. Still having 3-4 contractions an hour. Babies look fine as usual, and have been cooperating lately- often before they would move so much the monitors would lose their heartbeats! I felt two bouts of the hiccups today, I think both times it was the same baby (a). Today they went ahead and started me on the low dose insulin pills one time a day. I took them at lunch and don't feel any side effects thus far :)  Growth Ultrasound tommorrow!!! Can't wait!!!

Aaron went back to work nights today-he had the previous four days off in a row and he was here on each one of his days off :) and every day previous. I was sad he had to go back to work, but he will back 8am tommorrow!

What I think some may not realize, it is almost as though Aaron and I are both on bedrest! Aaron of course chooses to be here and in doing so has to endure the hospital room doldrums right along side me! Even if you have the option of mobility, there is not much else to do in our room other than to sit or lay down and watch t.v or play on Lindsey's laptop. Also he has to buy his food every day, which had consisted of mainly fastfood and I know he has to be tired of it. Luckily!!! We now have a fridge!!! His mom came over the next day and it was stocked with chili, gumbo, & white rice :) Probably, the only other home cooked meal he has had in the past 15 days was Christmas Dinner brought by Kathryn and his Dad!

I'm really happy that Aaron is up here all the time with me he can be. He takes me on wheelchair rides to get me out of the room and has to push me around-which every time he tries to get me to agree to use the escalator or stairs. He helps me alot in the room and always lets me have at least just a sip of coke, since any more is off limits.

He is so helpful, great company and I love him.


Glucose: 110, ???, 134

No comments:

Post a Comment