Sawyer & Evan

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 8

i have been at st. lukes for just over a week now. i will be 28 weeks tomorrow. they just took me off the monitor and i guess i am still having significant contractions that i still can not feel. the nurse is going to let the doctors know about them and will probably be in sometime today to check on me.


they monitor me every 8 hrs for one hour. this is when our little guys tend to be the most active. in fact i see monitoring pieces on my belly jump sometimes from thier kicking. i think the monitors annoy the babies just as much as they do me!


tommorrow should also be the day of the three hour glucose test. i hope i pass!

sure is interesting typing on my side!

i do not have my cell right now.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to keep everyone informed! It was good to see you yesterday maybe next time I will plan it better and get to visit for a little longer! Tell those boys I love them and I absolutely do not mind waiting a few more weeks to see them so they don't need to be in such a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, it may take me a bit to type these out one handed, but i have plenty of time! i loved, loved the tamales and am glad you were able to come by :) me and the babies appreciate it

    oh and poof ball came in handy already too!! so much easier!

    ReplyDelete